DAHL MODEL 200
- Cummins & Detroit eight-cylinder diesel engines
- Caterpillar to 1000HP
- Most diesel engines up to 1000HP
- Construction and agricultural machinery
- Medium size generators
- Small merchant ships
DAHL MODEL 150
- Small and medium sized oil engines up to 450 horsepower
- Large farm tractors
- Detroit Petrol Engines (53 and Small Series 71)
- Some six-cylinder Cummins engines
- Large boat and small boat engines
- Trucks and buses
DAHL MODEL 100
- Small diesel engines up to about 200HP (except Cummins and Detroit)
- Cargo vans and caravans
- Small pleasure boats and sailing boats
- Caterpillar machines up to 300 series
- Small generators and agricultural tractors
- GM 5,7 and 6,2 liter GM engines
DAHL MODEL 65
- Water / diesel fuel splitter.
- Approved by the workshops of insurance companies.
- Accepted by US Coast Guard for Marine Applications.
- All small diesel and gasoline engines with limited space.
- All passenger cars, taxis and vans.
- Small boat engines up to 100HP.
- In multi-apartment burners.