Quicktoron is a device to remove air bubbles from liquids.
It’s based on the cyclone principle, and very efficiently eliminates all the fine air bubbles trapped and mixed inside the fluid. Quicktoron also helps to retain the filtration performance of filter elements. Most air bubbles have a larger sizes than solid contaminants. When these air bubbles go through the filter elements, they create bigger channels, allowing contaminants to pass through without being captured, and dropping filtration performance of the oil filters.
Quicktoron devices are very compact, easy to install, and offer a very economical solution to remove air bubbles quickly and efficiently.
Typicaly Quicktoron is used in combination with our OSCA-series.
Consequences of air bubbles in oil:
- Creates excessive noise and vibration.
- Increases friction and wear of moving parts.
- Accelerate doxidation of the fluid
- Accelerate dmetal corrosion. Lower cooler efficiency.
- Causes measurement errors.
Benefits of Quicktoron:
- Extends oil life.
- Improves machinere liability and component life.
- Improves coolers efficiency.
- Improves power transmission and saves on energy
|Article nr||Flow rate
|TRQT-50||45800||9 ~ 50||Ø88×196||0.81||1.0|
|TRQT-100||45805||50 ~ 100||Ø170×270||2.7||1.0|