- The used cutting fluid travels to a dirty tank from a gear grinder – any filtration magnets located inside the dirty tank capture magnetic metal powder – a scraper scrapes off the sludge – a roller squeezes out cutting fluid from the sludge – the sludge is discharged.
- Cyclone-separator or backwashing filters remove non-magnetic grinding powder and binding agent from the cutting fluid – the fluid travels to a clean tank.
- Magnets(using permanent magnets)can be used for both oil-base and water-base fluid.
- Collect oil/fluid until the last drop, and recycle it.
- 50% less industrial waste management cost in many case.
- Low operation cost and low maintenance cost, 1/5 in many cases
Magnet conveyorTR AP-type: Filtration example with working fluid
|Before Magnets||After Magnets||Filtration rate|
|Honing machines||73.1mg/100mg||⇒ 8.4mg/100mg||87%|
|Super Finish||78.7mg/100mg||⇒ 9.6mg/100mg||82%|
|Precision Rolling||74.8mg/100mg||⇒ 8.8mg/100mg||85%|
|Thread grinding machines||48.2mg/100mg||⇒ 4.8mg/100mg||90%|
|Centralized treatment||65.7mg/100mg||⇒ 9.8mg/100mg||85%|
* Flexible to adjust for available space and for required specifications.
Application example : Gear Grinder
Fluid type : Oil-base coolant
Magnet Conveyor Model TRAP-200-2F is equipped with 33 sheets of filtration (Neodymium) magnets and a sludge squeezing roller.
Tank capacity – Dirty tank: 1249L, Clean tank: 742L. They are completely separate.
Fluid delivery pump’s flow rate – Pump for Nozzle/Washing: 200L/min, for Dressing/Cooler: 100L/min, for Fine filtration: 200L/min, for Bachwashing: 40L/min.